Heritage is committed to building each person toward Christ-likeness, forming a Godly community of disciples, and doing the Work of Jesus in this community and around the world as we build the Church!
How does Heritage do this? Three simple words: Discover, Explore, Become
If you are a seeker, someone who is curious about the faith, someone who wants to know more about Heritage, you are wanting to take that next step of faith, but not sure what to do – Discover Heritage is for you.
We offer a 1 hour orientation to starting a relationship with Jesus, building a relationship, and Heritage itself. The next one is this Sunday, October 29th at 11am in the Connection Room.
We can also get you in contact with a member of our staff or our mentoring ministry to meet with you at your convenience to learn about Jesus, faith, and His church.
Maybe you are already a believer, and want to take the first steps toward maturity, but want to make sure you’re heading in the right direction.
Explore Heritage is an opportunity to find direction in your spiritual life, a six-week study providing 6 orientations for your spiritual life in Christ. It starts in two weeks, November 5th at 11am in the Connection Room, it is designed for anyone new to the faith or wanting to start the journey toward maturity.
Curious or new to Heritage, come to Discover and Explore!
But what’s next? Heritage has a variety of opportunities for your growth in Christ.
- We have over 15 life groups, led by individuals and couples, that meet most days of the week and are open to people of all ages and life stages and circumstances.
- Dr. John Potts and Chris Smith have launched a mentoring ministry, one-on-one discipling; an opportunity for believers to meet and share faith together.
- Heritage has weekly Bible studies – Ladies, we have two Bible studies every week, one on Tuesday mornings and the other on Wednesday evenings. Dr. Jim Estep teaches a Bible study on Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings at 9:30am and at PrimeTimers on Thursday mornings.
- We have a men’s ministry co-led by Mark McCrory and a women’s ministry led by Laura Olsen -- each with their own particular opportunities for fellowship, study and spiritual growth.
- Lawrence & Gail Turner and Mark McCrory are leading the Prayer Ministry, providing opportunities to gather, pray, and serve as decision counselors.
- In January 2018, Darrin Phillips is going to launch Joshua’s Men, a year long, once a month study for men wanting to serve as servant leaders.
ALL of these afford us opportunity to come together, study the Word of God, be led by mature believers, and grow in our relationship to Jesus.
Questions about Baptism:
- Download a Baptism Study Guide