|In today's fast-paced culture the need for families to have more options in their child's education is paramount. At Heritage Christian Academy, we are prayerful about adjustments we make to help better meet the needs of your child's first education experience. The goal at the Academy is to continue our tradition of excellence in early childhood education and to provide early intervention to remove all obstacles that may prevent your child from learning before entering the elementary school years. There are several ways that the Academy stands as a beacon to meet the needs of your child's early education.|
- Heritage Christian Academy provides a faith based early education for ages 6 months thru K5.
- Bible is taught each day in the classroom and students attend Chapel each week as part of the daily program. Children hear the name of Jesus Christ each day in the classroom and are taught that Jesus is our Friend and Savior.
- Communication is important to us. Our website may be accessed by typing HeritageChristianorg into your browser. You may also call the Academy office at 678.782.4137 or visit our Heritage Christian Academy Facebook page. Monthly newsletters are sent home electronically each month. Hard copies are available upon request.
- The daily school schedule is from 9am-12 pm for Moms Morning Out and Preschool classes with an option to stay until 1pm. Kindergarten Readiness and K5 hours are from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Monday through Thursday. Fridays, Kindergarten Readiness and K5 releases at 12 p.m. and your student has the option of enrichment class from 12 p.m. until 1 p.m. Great programmatic elements of music, art, Spanish, PE and chapel are included in the basic school programing and are included in the tuition cost. Kindergarten Readiness and K5 will also include technology lessons.
- Preschool students will have the option to stay for Enrichment classes until 1pm with additional scholastic programming that includes such classes as "Friends at Play", Science Lab, Gymnastics, and "Fun in the Kitchen". These classes change each month to remain timely and each option takes place on various days of the week, which is announced in the monthly newsletter.
Pre-registration for the 2018-2019 school year for currently enrolled students begins on Monday, February 26, 2018. Open registration begins at Open House on Sunday, March 4th and will continue until classes are full. Open House is from 3 - 5 pm.
The Heritage Christian Academy staff and I are excited about what lies ahead for the future of our school, and we're glad to have you as part of our academy family. We are honored that you trust us with your precious children. Your child's education and development are very important to us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. It's a great privilege. If I can serve you in any way, please let me know.
Growing the Faith of the Next Generation-
Linda Yelton Academy Director